POLYFUSION 4-50 is a CNC automatic butt fusion machine, suitable for welding thermoplastic sheets made of HDPE, PP, PVC, PVDF. The machine is designed according to D.V.S. 2208, and can operate in compliance with the D.V.S. 2207.
POLYFUSION 4-50 can be operated both horizontally and vertically, which allows to perform different types of weld (horizontal, circular and vertical joints). The machine is equipped with a control panel, which allows easily and safely setting and performance of the whole welding process. The welding process settings are arranged with temperature and pressure parameters in compliance with the D.V.S. 2208 and D.V.S. 2207 directives. Otherwise according to the user’s needs, it is also possible to input the type of material and the dimension of the thermoplastic sheet, and therefore proceed to weld. Each welding cycle is automatically memorized, and it’s possible to save it and transfer the data thanks to an USB storage device.
The butt fusion machine is also able to weld twin-wall PE and PP sheets.
- Weldable materials: HDPE, PP, PVDF, PVC
- Weldable plastic thickness: 3 ÷ 50 mm
the indicated maximum thickness can be welded with materials that require a maximum welding pressure not higher than 0.17 N/mm2
- Max. weldable length: 4000 mm, with the possibility to weld simultaneously 3 sheets with maximum side of 1300 mm
- Welding types: horizontal, 90 degrees (on request), circular (on request)
- USB device for data transferring
- In-built memory of 4000 welding cycles